Name of the Post:
12th Pass Sports Quota Sarkari Naukri
|A government job has come out from the Railway Requirement Cell, North End Railway, if you want to apply then they have given opportunity for a 12th pass and graduate in which there is a sports quota, if you have support then you can apply for this job.
Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway (NR)
12th Pass Sports Quota Sarkari Naukri
Advertisement No: RRC/NR-03/2023-24/Sports Quota
Age Limit as of 01/01/2024
Total Posts: 21
|12th Passed / Graduate.
Sports Game Certificate.
|Track 200 Mts Sprint
|1 Km Time Trial
How to Fill Online Form 2024
Join Our Group
(Free Job Alert)
Physical fitness test Criteria:
|For assessment of recognized Sports Achievements as per norms
|Educational Qualification and General Intelligence/Personality.
(v) Final Merit List Candidates shall be prepared based on total marks awarded by the Trial Committee and Recruitment Committee. Minimum qualifying marks are as under:
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
|Minimum Qualifying Marks
|Level 4- Rs. 25500-81100/-
Level 5- Rs. 29200-92300
|Level 2- Rs. 19900-63200/-
Level 3- Rs. 21700-69100
NOTE: The offer of appointment shall be given purely based on merit. In case more than one sportsperson secures the same marks, preference will be given to younger candidates to decide the merit.
STEPS TO FILL UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Click in the BOX given at the end of the notification undertaking by the candidate that I have read carefully the notification with instructions given above to be complied with during the recruitment process.
- Click on APPLY ONLINE – LOGIN BOX will appear with two options i.e. Login for already Registered Candidates and new Applications.
- Candidate Dashboard will appear as under in RED color which will turn into GREEN stepwise completion.
- Candidate may complete the Online application from Part I to Part IV with the option to take print of the Payment slip and Application for future reference if needed, in one go OR in parts but must be completed in all respects within the last date given.
- Candidate to follow the instructions generated by software during the process of submitting ONLINE Application at every step.
|Payment Examination Fee
|Uploading Documents (photo, Sign and thumb Impression etc.)
|Online Payment Details Print
16.0 Enclosures to be uploaded with the Online Application:
Applicant must upload the following documents/certificates with the online application, failing which the application will be rejected.
- a. Proof of date of birth (10th or Matric pass certificate).
- b. Proof of Essential education i.e. 12th or Graduation as the case may be and Sport qualification prescribed for the category/post.
- c. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minority/EWS (Economically Backward), etc. Certificate in the prescribed format as per Annexure-I to Annexure–V (will be downloaded from the RRC website i.e. www.rrcnr.org).
Invalid Application/Invalid Candidature:
Any of the following Deficiencies/Discrepancies found in the application form/documents submitted/not submitted by the applicant will render the Application Invalid/Candidature Invalid/Rejected at any stage of the recruitment process:
- Application not in prescribed format and incomplete or illegible application.
- Applications without photograph, LHT impression, unsigned application/ Signature in capital or different signature at different places during the selection process.
- Applications without Application fee or less fee.
- Applications without proof of date of birth, educational qualifications, sports achievements, Caste, NOC from the employer if working etc.
- Over age or under age, date of birth not filled or wrongly filled.
- Self-attested photocopies of requisite certificates not uploaded.
- Not having requisite educational qualification & sports qualification at the time of applying.
- Applications that are filled in a language other than English or Hindi.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. Service/PSU/ Undertaking etc. should submit NOC FROM THE EMPLOYER, failing which application shall be summarily REJECTED.
- Candidates are to note that all relevant certificates of education, caste & sports qualification are to be uploaded with an online application form failing which the application shall be REJECTED. Original Certificates are not to be sent to RRC/NR and the same are required at the time of Trial/Assessment/Document Verification failing which the applicant shall not be allowed to participate in the selection process.
- Candidates should bring all documents uploaded with the ONLINE Application Form in Original along with one set of self-attested Photo Copies (Date of Birth Matriculation or Equivalent Certificate, Educational Qualification, Sports Achievements, Caste Certificate, NOC from the employer, if working etc.) on the day of trial and assessment, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear in the Trial/Assessment. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by a self-attested translation in English/Hindi.
- The candidature of the applicants shall be liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment in case of concealment of any fact, or any other irregularities noticed at any stage of the process.
The Railway Administration will not be responsible for any inadvertent error in the advertisement (The RRC website would be the primary source of contact with the candidates for various information during the selection.)
What is sports quota recruitment?
the candidates requires to choose the highest level of his/her participation in the specified discipline which will only be given preference for consideration of merit.
How do I know if I qualify for sports quota?
candidates must have led their state, region, or country in recognized sporting events or competitions
Which sports comes under sports quota?
Billiards and Snookers
How do I claim for sports quota?
There is no separate notification issued for sports quota. It is written in the notification itself whether the job allows spot quota or not.
What is the age limit for sports quota?
between 18 and 25 years old And it is different for different jobs
How many seats are there in sports quota?
What is sports quota height?
(ii) Physical Standard (Minimum): Height - 152 Cms. Chest 81 Cms.
Which sport has no age limit?