Table of Contents
IIM Common Admission Test CAT
IIM Common Admission Test CAT Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply IIMCAT 2022 Application Form in IIM Admission 2022. Indian Institute of Management, IIM which is going to conduct the Common Entrance Test CAT 2022 exam this year. Students who want to take admitted to IIM CAT 2022
- can apply online from 03 August 2022 to 14 September 2022. IIM CAT 2022 exam will be conducted on 27th November 2022 and the result is expected to be released on January 2023. Read notification for all others
- . Indian Institute of Management IIM has released an information brochure and invited online application form for IIM CAT Admission 2021. Candidates can apply online from 03 August 2022 to 14 September 2022.
Organization-Indian Institute of Management (IIM)
Post Name-Common Admission Test CAT
Important Dates For IIM Common Admission Test CAT –
- Application Begin: 03/08/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 04/09/2022
- Exam Date: 27/11/2022
- Admit Card Available: 27/10/2022
Application Fee For IIM Common Admission Test CAT –
- General / OBC : 2300/-
- SC / ST / : 1150/-
- All Candidates Only Fill the Online Application Form
Age Limit For IIM Common Admission Test CAT –
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
IIM Common Admission Test CAT Participating in IIM’s Detail
Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bodh Gaya, Calcutta, Indore, Jammu, Kashipur, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Nagpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shillong, Sirmaur, Tiruchirappalli, Udaipur, Visakhapatnam
Post Graduate Programmes in Management (PGP)
Fellowship Programmes in Management (FPM) / (PhD)
Eligibility For IIM Common Admission Test CAT –
Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with At Least Minimum 50% Marks
For SC / ST Candidates: 45% Marks
For More Details Read the Notification More Details Read Notification.
How To Apply IIM Common Admission Test CAT –
- Candidates Read the Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in Latest Recruitment Online Form 2022. IIM Common Admission Test CAT
- Kindly check and collect all the documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly prepare the scan documents related to the recruitment form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, etc.
- Before submission, one must preview the application form and go through all the columns carefully.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then to be submitted. If you do not
- have the required application fee then your form is not complete.
- Take a printout of the last submitted form.