Class 10th & 12th Verification of Marks Online CBSC
Students who are registered for the Intermediate or Matriculation examination in any CBSE school and appeared in the 2nd session examination can check their result on July 2022. Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE has released the result of the class 10 second semester examination.
Central Board of Secondary Education
Class 10th & 12th Result Declared: 22/07/2022
Verification of Marks Application: 26-28 July 2022
Obtaining Photocopy of Evaluated Answer Books Application Begin: 08-09 August 2022
Re-Evaluation Application: 13-14 August 2022
CBSE Class 10th & 12th Verification of Marks: 500/- Each Subject.
CBSE Class 10th & 12th Re-Evaluation : 100/- Per Question
CBSE Class 10th Obtaining Photocopy of Evaluated Answer Books: 500/- Each
CBSE Class 12th Obtaining Photocopy of Evaluated Answer Books: 700/- Each
How to Apply CBSE Marks Verification and Revaluation Form 2022
- CBSE Board’s Online Application / Registration of Marks Verification and Revaluation can be done only by the students who have given the CBSE Board Class 10 or 12 examinations this year 2022.
- CBSE Marks Verification: In this, if the candidate is not satisfied with the marks obtained in any of his subjects, then he can apply, in which the marks of the concerned subject will be re-verified.
- CBSE Board Class X / XII candidates who are applying for verification of marks will only be eligible to apply for obtaining a photocopy of the evaluated answer sheet. The candidates
- Those who have applied and got the photocopy of the answer sheet will only be eligible to apply for the revaluation.
- These details will be required to apply for CBSE Board Marks Verification and Revaluation.
- Step 1: The student has to enter his/her roll number, center number, and school code information on the portal, after that he/she has to select his/her subject in which verification of marks and re-evaluation is to be done.
- Step 2: After filling in all the details, the candidate will receive an application number.
- Step 3: On the same application number the candidate has to pay the prescribed fee, only then the process of application will be completed. For candidates who will not pay the fee after registration, their applications will be rejected.
- Step 4: Wait for the verification of marks, and revaluation results.
How to get CBSE Board to get photocopies of Assessed Answer Sheets for 10th & 12th Exam 2022
- CBSE Board has given a facility to the students that they can get the photocopies of the assessed answer sheets by applying online for their desired subject.
- To obtain photocopies of answer sheets assessed by the CBSE Board, the application has to be made online, in which the candidate has to provide his/her roll number, center number, and school code along with the subject for which the answer sheet is required. And finally, pay the prescribed fee. Will have to do it too.