Constable Driver Sarkari Job 10th Pass job
Post Name : Constable Driver Sarkari Job 10th Pass job
Post Date : 26 June 2023
Short Details : Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force – ITBP Constable Driver Sarkari Job 10th Pass job
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force – ITBP Jobs Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force – ITBP|
|Job Name||Constable Driver|
|Total Posts||458 Posts|
|Last Date of Apply Online||26/07/2023|
|General / Other State||100/-|
|SC / ST / OBC||00/-|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Examination Fee Through Challan or Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card Fee Mode|
|Age Limit as on 26/07/2023
Class 10th Matric Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
Gen (UR) 195
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||27 Years|
|Age Relaxation||Constable Driver Sarkari Job 10th Pass job|
|Whatsapp Group Join Here|
Exploring ITBP Force Jobs: How to Apply and Join the Elite Indian Paramilitary Organization
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Force plays a crucial role in securing India’s border with China, safeguarding its strategic interests and maintaining peace in the region. If you have a strong desire to serve your country and possess the physical and mental strength required for challenging roles, a career in the ITBP Force might be an excellent choice for you. In this blog post, we will delve into the details of ITBP Force jobs and guide you on how to apply for these prestigious positions.
About ITBP Force:
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force is one of India’s premier paramilitary organizations under the Ministry of Home Affairs. Established in 1962, the force primarily focuses on guarding the 2,488 km long Indo-China border in the Himalayas. Apart from border security, ITBP personnel also actively participate in various humanitarian and disaster relief operations across the country.
ITBP Force Jobs:
The ITBP offers a wide range of job opportunities for individuals who are willing to dedicate themselves to the service of the nation. Here are some of the key positions within the force:
1. Constable (General Duty): This entry-level position requires candidates to have completed their matriculation (Class 10th) from a recognized board. The recruitment process typically includes physical fitness tests, written examinations, and medical examinations.
2. Head Constable (Education & Stress Counselor): This role focuses on providing education and counseling support to ITBP personnel and their families. Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or a related field.
3. Sub-Inspector (General Duty): As a Sub-Inspector, you will be responsible for managing a team of constables and maintaining law and order along the border. Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
4. Assistant Commandant (Group A Gazetted Officer): This is a higher-ranking officer position within the ITBP Force. To be eligible, candidates must pass the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
How to Apply:
To apply for ITBP Force jobs, follow these steps:
1. Visit the official ITBP website: Start by visiting the official website of ITBP (www.itbpolice.nic.in). This is the primary platform where the force releases job notifications and application forms.
2. Check for job vacancies: Browse through the “Recruitment” or “Career” section of the website to find the latest job openings. Look for positions that match your qualifications and interests.
3. Read the official notification: Click on the relevant job notification to access detailed information such as eligibility criteria, age limits, physical standards, selection process, and application instructions. Read the notification carefully to ensure you meet all the requirements.
4. Fill out the application form: Download the application form provided in the notification or use the online application portal if available. Fill in all the required details accurately and attach the necessary documents, such as educational certificates, identification proofs, and photographs.
5. Submit the application: Once you have completed the form, review it for any errors or omissions. Make sure you have attached all the required documents. Submit the application form online or by post, as mentioned in the notification.
6. Prepare for selection tests: If your application is shortlisted, you will be called for various selection tests, including physical efficiency test, written examination, medical examination, and personal interview. Prepare for these tests by maintaining physical fitness and brushing up on your general knowledge.
Joining the ITBP Force offers an opportunity to serve the nation with honor and pride. The recruitment process for ITBP Force jobs involves a series of tests to assess
physical fitness, knowledge, and skills. By following the steps outlined in this blog post and staying updated with the official ITBP website, you can embark on a rewarding career in the ITBP Force, contributing to the nation’s security and well-being.
ITBP Constable Driver: A Glimpse into the Life and Work
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Force is renowned for its dedicated personnel who protect India’s borders and ensure the safety and security of the nation. Among the various positions within the force, the role of an ITBP Constable Driver holds special significance. In this blog post, we will take a closer look at the work of an ITBP Constable Driver and understand the responsibilities and challenges they face in their day-to-day duties.
The Role of an ITBP Constable Driver:
An ITBP Constable Driver is responsible for driving and maintaining various vehicles used by the force. These vehicles play a vital role in border patrolling, transportation of personnel and equipment, and other operational requirements. Let’s delve into the key aspects of their work:
1. Vehicle Operations:
ITBP Constable Drivers are proficient in operating different types of vehicles, including cars, trucks, buses, and specialized vehicles used for high-altitude operations. They ensure the vehicles are in optimal condition, perform regular maintenance checks, and promptly report any mechanical issues to the concerned authorities. It is their responsibility to operate vehicles safely and adhere to traffic rules and regulations.
2. Border Patrolling:
ITBP Constable Drivers actively participate in border patrolling activities, which involve traversing challenging terrains and harsh weather conditions. They work in close coordination with other ITBP personnel to monitor and secure the borders. Their knowledge of the region and navigation skills are crucial in ensuring effective border surveillance and responding to any contingencies.
3. Emergency Response:
During emergencies, such as natural disasters or medical evacuations, ITBP Constable Drivers play a vital role in transporting personnel, equipment, and supplies to affected areas. They need to be prepared to navigate difficult terrains and operate vehicles in adverse conditions to provide timely assistance and support.
4. Maintenance and Upkeep:
ITBP Constable Drivers are responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of the vehicles assigned to them. They conduct routine checks, perform basic repairs, and ensure that the vehicles are equipped with essential tools and spare parts. Additionally, they keep records of vehicle usage, fuel consumption, and maintenance activities.
5. Communication and Coordination:
Effective communication and coordination skills are essential for ITBP Constable Drivers. They need to be in constant contact with their superiors and fellow personnel to receive instructions, report incidents, and provide updates on their location and vehicle status. Clear communication ensures seamless coordination and enhances operational efficiency.
The role of an ITBP Constable Driver is critical in ensuring the smooth functioning of the force’s operations. Their dedication, skillset, and ability to adapt to challenging situations make them an invaluable asset. From driving and maintaining vehicles to supporting border patrolling and emergency response, ITBP Constable Drivers make significant contributions to safeguarding the nation’s borders and maintaining peace in the region. Their unwavering commitment to duty and the sacrifices they make deserve our utmost respect and gratitude.