Haryana Shubhra Jyotsna Pension Scheme
Hey there, I’m Anuradha Sharma, and today I’m unravelling the mysteries surrounding the Haryana Shubhra Jyotsna Pension Scheme. If you or someone you know participated actively in the turbulent period of 1975-1977, this scheme might hold the key to financial relief.
Unlocking Benefits and Eligibility
Picture this – residents of Haryana, who faced imprisonment during the Emergency, are entitled to a monthly pension of ₹10,000 under this scheme. But how can you be a part of this remarkable initiative?
The Journey to Relief: Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible, you must have actively participated during the Emergency and undergone imprisonment. Even widows of such individuals can benefit. The scheme extends its arms to those who were arrested in Haryana but belong to another state. Intriguing, right?
Application Maze: How to Apply Online
Now, let’s navigate the labyrinth of the application process. Head to the Antyodaya-SARAL Portal, register and dive into a seamless application process. Remember, you can apply from only one district.
Required Documents: The Key to Entry
Documents are the gatekeepers to this pension paradise. Make sure you have your identity proof, residence proof, bank details, and more. It’s a journey, and these documents are your passport.
|Aadhaar Card, Voter Card
|Bank account details
|Account information for pension transfer
|Relationship card of Freedom Fighter
|For eligible candidates
|No Honorarium/Salary from State Government
|Issued by Jail Superintendent and counter-signed by District Magistrate
|For Jail Tenure or For No Other Pension (From other states)
|For not applying from any other district
|Authenticated by an MLA or MP of the concerned district
|Death certificate of husband
The Suspense Unveiled: What Lies Ahead?
As the plot thickens, beneficiaries must open an Aadhaar-linked bank account. The pension continues even in the face of demise, ensuring financial security for surviving spouses. But there’s more – if you’re already receiving a pension, this scheme has a surprise twist!
Apply Now and Script Your Financial Future
Ready to script your financial future? Follow the steps, gather the documents, and apply now. Haryana Shubhra Jyotsna Pension Scheme awaits, and the tale of financial assistance unfolds.
Registration and Application Process on Antyodaya-SARAL Portal
Follow these simple steps to register on the Antyodaya-SARAL Portal and apply for the Haryana Shubhra Jyotsna Pension Scheme:
- Step 01: To avail of the benefits of the scheme, the applicant needs to visit the Official Portal -Antyodaya-SARAL Portal.
- Step 02: If the applicant is not registered on the portal, then he/she gets registered on the portal.
- Step 03: For registration, click on “New User/Register Here” and fill in all the mandatory details i.e. Name, Email ID, Mobile Number & password. Click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 04: Applicant will receive the login ID on their mobile number.
- Login to Apply for the Scheme:
- Step 01: Visit the Official Portal -Antyodaya-SARAL Portal
- Step 02: The “Sign in here” option is available on the right side of the screen. Applicant needs to fill in their credentials and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Step 03: In the opened window, click on “Scheme/Services list” and a list of schemes will appear on the screen.
- Step 04: Now, select the scheme and click on “Apply for Service/Scheme”.
- Step 05: Fill in all the details asked in the online application form and submit the application form.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Join Our Group
(Free Job Alert)
What is the shubhra jyotsna pension scheme?
The state decided to assist the sufferers of the emergency period (from June 1975 to March 1977) with a pension amount of Rs. 10,000 under this scheme.
What is the monthly pension of Haryana?
Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar announced an increase in the monthly pension for senior citizens from ₹2,750 to ₹3,000.
What is Haryana old tree pension scheme?
Haryana starts Rs 2,750 annual pension for 3,810 trees over 75 years old
What is the amount of pension scheme?
The employer and employee contribute 12% of the employee's basic salary and DA towards the EPF scheme.
What is the pension benefit of Haryana?
words pension equivalent to 50% of last pay on 28 years Qualifying Service is payable in case of retirement on or after 17-04-2009