ROJGAR RESULT Indian Air Force Apprentice
ROJGAR RESULT Indian Air Force Apprentice Candidates can apply online through its official website https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/. Candidates can apply online mode till 15 August 2022. A detailed list of information is given below. More Details Available Indian Air Force has released the IAF Chandigarh Apprenticeship Notification for the recruitment of 152 Post of Various Trade Jobs. all Eligible and interested
असली और भरोसेमंद (10thPassJob.org) WebSite
Organization-Indian Air Force IAF
Post Name– Air Force Station Chandigarh Apprentice /Advt. No.: ATP 03/2022
Salary For ROJGAR RESULT Indian Air Force Apprentice
Important Dates For ROJGAR RESULT Indian Air Force Apprentice –
- Application Begin: 06/08/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 15/08/2022
- Last Date Complete Form: 15/08/2022
Application Fee For ROJGAR RESULT Indian Air Force Apprentice –
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / Female : 0/-
- All Candidates Only Fill the Online Application Form
Age Limit For ROJGAR RESULT Indian Air Force Apprentice –
- Minimum Age: 14 Years.
- Maximum Age: 21 Years.
ROJGAR RESULT Indian Air Force Apprentice Vacancy Detail
Total: 152 Post
- Machinist: 18 Posts
- Turner: 16 Posts
- Machinist Grinder: 12 Posts
- Sheet Metal: 22 Posts
- Welder Gas & Elect: 06 Posts
- Carpenter: 05 Posts
- Electrician Aircraft: 15 Posts
- Painter General: 10 Posts
- Desktop Publishing Operator: 03 Posts
- Power Electrician: 12 Posts
- TIG/MIG Welder: 06 Posts
- Quality Assurance Assistant: 08 Posts
- Chemical Laboratory Assistant: 04 Posts
Eligibility For ROJGAR RESULT Indian Air Force Apprentice –
Intermediate with 50% Marks from Any Recognized Board
ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Trade with 65% Marks More Details Read Notification.
How To Apply ROJGAR RESULT Indian Air Force Apprentice –
- Candidates Read the Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in Latest Recruitment Online Form 2022. ROJGAR RESULT Indian Air Force Apprentice
- Kindly check and collect all the documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly prepare the scan documents related to the recruitment form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, etc.
- Before submission, one must preview the application form and go through all the columns carefully.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then to be submitted. If you do not
- have the required application fee then your form is not complete.
- Take a printout of the last submitted form.
FAQ for This Post
Q1. How to apply for ROJGAR RESULT Indian Air Force Apprentice 2022?
Answer: Go to the official website of the IAF and then find the recruitment tab and after that apply for that job. For a direct link, visit https://10thpassjob.org/ site then search for the latest jobs then click on the post and then go to the bottom of the post and check to apply online option and then click on that Fill out the form and apply.
Q2. What is the salary for IAF Recruitment per month?
Ans: The Salary of the post recruitment is 90,000 INR per month Approx.
Q3. How can I join the IAF Recruitment After the 10th?
Ans: Yes, You Can Just Go to the https://10thpassjob.org/ site then search for the latest jobs after that click on the post and then go to the bottom of the post and check the online application option and then click on that after that fill out the form and apply.
Q4. What is the fee for the IAF Recruitment 2022?
Ans: GEN / OBC / EWS: 00/- SC / ST / PH and All Category Female: 00/-