UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Sarkari Job Mains Exam
Post Name : UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Sarkari Job Mains Exam
Post Date : 26 June 2023
Short Details : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the Pravartan Sipahi recruitment advertisement for 477 posts.
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Jobs Notification Details
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
|Constable Recruitment 2023 Mains Exam
|Last Date of Apply Online
|General / Other State
|SC / ST / OBC
|Pay the Examination Fee Through Challan or Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card Fee Mode
|Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
UPSSSC PET 2022 Score Card.
|UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Sarkari Job Mains Exam
|Whatsapp Group Join Here
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission & Enforcement Constable Recruitment Process
Introduction: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) plays a crucial role in the recruitment process for various government job vacancies in Uttar Pradesh, India. Among the many positions it assists in recruiting, one of the prominent roles is that of an Enforcement Constable. In this blog post, we will delve into the complete process of the UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment, covering the eligibility criteria, application process, selection procedure, and more.
- Eligibility Criteria: To apply for the UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment, candidates must fulfill certain eligibility criteria. These criteria typically include:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Age Limit: The age limit for applicants usually ranges from 18 to 25 years, with age relaxations for candidates from reserved categories.
- Educational Qualifications: Applicants should have completed their Intermediate (10+2) examination from a recognized board or institution.
- Application Process: The application process for the UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment generally involves the following steps:
- Online Registration: Candidates need to visit the official UPSSSC website and create an account by providing the required details.
- Application Form: After registration, candidates can log in using their credentials and fill out the application form, providing personal, educational, and other relevant information.
- Document Upload: Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of their photograph, signature, and other supporting documents as per the specifications mentioned in the application form.
- Application Fee: Candidates must pay the application fee online through the available payment options.
- Final Submission: After completing all the necessary steps, applicants should review the form thoroughly and submit it. They are advised to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Admit Card and Examination: Once the application process is complete, eligible candidates will be issued an admit card for the Enforcement Constable examination. The admit card contains essential details such as the exam date, time, and venue. Candidates must download and print their admit cards and carry them to the examination center on the specified date.
- Examination Syllabus and Pattern: The UPSSSC Enforcement Constable examination generally consists of objective-type questions covering various subjects such as General Knowledge, General Hindi, Numerical & Mental Ability, and Reasoning Ability. The examination pattern may include multiple-choice questions (MCQs) or computer-based tests (CBTs).
- Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates who clear the written examination will be called for the Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The PST involves measurement of height, chest, and weight, while the PET evaluates the physical endurance and fitness of the candidates through tasks such as a race, long jump, and high jump.
- Document Verification and Medical Examination: After successfully completing the PST and PET, candidates will be called for document verification. They must bring all the necessary original documents and certificates for verification. Additionally, a medical examination is conducted to ensure that candidates meet the required medical standards for the position.
- Final Merit List and Appointment: Based on the performance in the written examination, PST, PET, document verification, and medical examination, a final merit list will be prepared. Candidates who secure a place in the merit list will be considered for appointment as Enforcement Constables in the Uttar Pradesh government department.
Conclusion: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) plays a vital role in the recruitment of Enforcement Constables in Uttar Pradesh. The comprehensive selection process, including written examinations, physical tests, document verification, and medical examination, ensures that deserving candidates are appointed to this responsible position. By understanding the complete recruitment process, aspiring candidates can prepare themselves effectively and increase their chances of securing a job as an Enforcement Constable through the UPSSSC.