Teaching Recruitment Current Opening Teacher Govt Jobs 2023
Job Description Teaching Recruitment Current Opening Teacher Govt Jobs on an advertisement from National Forensic Science University needs some job information for masters, friends, if you want complete information about it, then we have told you one thing carefully in the comfort of below, please read it carefully if you want our full post. If you read then you will not need to read the notification, we have done our best.
Genuine and reliable website 10thpassjob.org
Hiring Organization– National Forensic Science University
Title of the Job-Teaching (Professor, Associate Professor)
Employment Type- Full-Time
Salary For Teaching Recruitment Current Opening Teacher Govt Jobs
Important Dates For Teaching Recruitment Current Opening Teacher Govt Jobs-
- Application Begin: 15/10/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 06/11/2023
- Last Date Complete Form: 06/11/2023
Age Limit For Teaching Recruitment Current Opening Teacher Govt Jobs-
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
Teaching Recruitment Current Opening Teacher Govt Jobs Vacancy Detail
Total: 70 Post
Eligibility For Teaching Recruitment Current Opening Teacher Govt Jobs-
Candidates should have a Post Graduate Degree, Ph.D., or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution. More Details Read Notification.
How To Apply for Teaching Recruitment Current Opening Teacher Govt Jobs-
To apply for Teaching Recruitment Current Opening Teacher Govt Jobs
Step 1 first, you have to click on the button given below,
Step 2 after that, you have to keep your documents with you
Step 3 like your education documents, your identity proof, your address proof, your birth certificate, your caste certificate, or any other, etc
Step 4 it is necessary to have a scan of your photo signature id,
Step 5 before submitting the form, take your complete review once and
Step 6 after applying, also take a print that will be useful for you in the future.
Latest Sarkari Jobs–
- Income Tax Department Inspector, TA, MTS Recruitment 2023
- UPSC EPFO APFO Recruitment 2023
- Post Name : UPSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2023
- Assam Rifles (AR) Male & Female Offline Form 2023
- Central Silk Board CSB has released Stenographer Jobs
Advertisement No: NFSU/REG/03/2023
Recruitment Advertisement No: NFSU/REG/03/2023
ADVERTISEMENT FOR VARIOUS TEACHING POSITIONS
The National Forensic Sciences University with the status of an Institution of National
Importance is the world’s first and only University dedicated to Forensic, behavioral, cyber
security, digital forensics, and allied Sciences. It was established by the Government of India
through the Act, 2020 (32 of 2020) with the objective of fulfilling the acute shortage against
the increasing demand for forensic experts in the country and around the world. The
University seeks highly accomplished and dedicated teachers and researchers who share the
University’s commitment to building a world-class institution and achieving the highest
standards of academic achievement in its classrooms and laboratories. Direct recruitment to
faculty positions in various Schools / Centres of Studies is being made on a regular, all-India
basis and we are now accepting online applications from qualified Indian citizens for these
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS, ESSENTIAL INFORMATION, AND CLARIFICATIONS
1. Only online applications will be accepted. Candidates who wish to apply for more than
one post will be required TO SUBMIT SEPARATE ONLINE APPLICATIONS ALONG
WITH SEPARATE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESSING FEES.
2. The Last Date for receipt of Online Applications is 06 November 2023.
3. The Experience and Qualification will be reckoned as the last date of submission of the
4. Applicants are advised to submit the applications to the University well in advance
without waiting for the last date to avoid postal delay or any delay due to other
unforeseen events or circumstances. The University shall not be responsible for any
postal delay at any stage.
5. Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered.
6. The time is taken by the candidates to acquire M.Phil. and/or Ph.D. degree shall not be
considered as teaching/research experience to stake a claim for appointment to the
7. Excellent academic background, high-quality publications, potential to get research
funding from Government agencies and industries, appropriate academic professional
activities are undertaken, and a good innovative teaching record would be some of the
important criteria for selection.
8. Applicants are advised to submit the documents related to their Change of Name (if
applicable) (i.e., Marriage Certificate, Gazette for Name Change, Aadhar Card).
9. The applicant has to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee for each application online.
Candidates from SC/ST Category, disabled candidates, and women candidates are
exempted from paying the application fee.
10. Candidates shall enclose self-attested copies of certificates towards the evidence of Age,
Educational Qualifications, Caste, Physical Disability, Experience, etc. with the
11. Reservation for SC, ST, OBC, EWS, and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities will be as
per existing Government of India norms as amended from time to time. Candidates
applying for the reserved posts should clearly state to which category they belong. They
must also enclose a Certificate issued by Tahsildar/ Mamlatdar / Mandal Revenue Officer
/ Equivalent authority as proof to this effect without which the application will not be
considered. In case the candidates want to claim benefits under the Persons with
Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) category, the candidates’ relevant disability should be
not less than 40%. Proof to this effect must be enclosed with the application, without
which the application will be treated as ‘General (unreserved)’.
12. EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of GoI and the outcome of
any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the Income and Asset
the certificate being verified through proper channels and if the verification reveals that the
claim to belong to EWS is fake/false the services will be terminated forthwith without
assigning any further reasons and without prejudice, to such further action as may be taken
under the provision of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) for the production of fake/false
certificate. The Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the authorities shall
only be accepted as proof of the candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS.
If no candidate from the EWS category is found suitable/available, the post may be filled
in with candidates from the General (UR) category.
13. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the posts, without assigning
any reason and no notice will be issued in this regard.
14. The University shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by candidates at any
time, at the time of appointment, or during the tenure of service. In case it is detected that
the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidates have undesirable
clandestine antecedents/background and have suppressed the said information, his / her
services shall be liable to be terminated.
15. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection that may be detected at
any stage even after the issuance of the appointment letter, the University reserves the
right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
16. It would be discretionary for the University not to consider candidates who are not likely
to serve the University for a minimum period of 5 years from joining the University to
17. Wherever grading or any other system than the percentage is followed, the result of the
candidate should be converted into a percentage on the basis of the percentage conversion
table declared by the concerned university.
18. Under the term ‘good academic record’ the candidates must have obtained at least 60%
marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever a grading system is followed) at the
Master’s degree level, or an equivalent degree from an Indian / Foreign University; and at
least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is
followed) at the Bachelor’s degree level or an equivalent degree from an Indian / Foreign
19. The University reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a
reasonable number based on qualifications and experience higher than the minimum
prescribed as decided by duly constituted Scrutiny Committee(s) and approved by the
competent authority. Call letters for attending the interview will be sent only to the short-
listed candidates by speed post / registered post / E-mail. No correspondence will be
entertained with applicants who are not short-listed to be called for an interview.
20. Selection will be made on the basis of the candidates’ overall record and performance in
the interview. The University may utilize seminar/colloquium and/or any other mode as a
method of selection.
21. Every person appointed permanently to a post in the University by direct recruitment,
shall be on probation in such post for a period of one year in the first instance, provided
(An Institution of National Importance under Ministry of Home, Government of India)that the appointing authority may, in any individual case, extend the period of probation
to such extent as it may deem necessary, the reasons thereof to be recorded in writing.
22. They have to undergo such training and pass such examinations as may be prescribed by
the university from time to time.
23. Candidates applying in the OBC category should have a valid non-creamy layer
certificate as per GoI rules at the time of online application.
24. Candidates already in service must submit a NOC from their employer and forward their
applications (hard copy) through the proper channel. In case the applicants are in service
and delay is expected in getting the endorsement of the employer concerned on the
the original application, the applicants may submit an advance copy of the application along
with all enclosures directly (with or without the employer’s endorsement on the advance
copy). If the original application through the proper channel has not been received by the
University by the last date mentioned in this employment notification, the applicants will
have to submit a ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ along with a Vigilance Clearance
Certificate from his / her employer to the University at the time of interview.
25. If called for an interview, the candidate will be required to produce all the original
documents relating to educational qualifications, category (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, Physical
disability, etc.), experience, and other essential requirements, etc. at the time of the
interview, failing which, his candidature stands canceled.
26. The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the
prescribed closing date for submission of the online application.
27. If it is detected at any time, even during the service, that the details provided are wrong or
documents produced by the candidate are fake or the candidate has undesirable
antecedents/ background and has suppressed the said information, his/her service shall be
liable to be terminated.
28. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at
any stage, even after the issuance of the appointment letter, or after the appointment, the
the university reserves the right to modify, withdraw/ cancel any communication made to/
appointment of the candidate.
29. The prescribed qualifications are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses
the same does not create any right in his/ her favor for being called for an interview.
30. Selection of candidates will be made through interviews. The university reserves the right
to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview on the basis of screening
tests and /or on the basis of experience. No correspondence will be entertained from the
applicants who are not shortlisted for the interview.
31. The University may consider a candidate for a lower post than the post applied for.
32. Canvassing in any form on behalf of or by any candidate will disqualify him/her from
33. Selected candidates may be appointed at or transferred to the University Head Quarter or
any campus (present or to be established henceforth) of the University. (An Institution of National Importance under Ministry of Home, Government of India)
34. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the University reserves the right to (a) offer
the post at a level lower than that advertised depending upon the qualifications,
experience, and performance of the candidates, by relaxing any of the requirements; (b)
draw reserve panel(s) against the possible vacancies in the future; (c) consider “in-
absentia” the candidature of those who may or may not have applied, or may have applied
for higher positions; (d) relax any of the qualifications/experience at its discretion and not
to fill up any or all of the advertised positions.
35. The medium of instruction in respect of all courses conducted in the School, Centers and
Department admitted to the privileges of the University shall be English, except in cases
of studies/research in languages.
36. The recruitment to the advertised posts shall be carried out in accordance with the
prevalent University/GOI norms.
37. Age of superannuation for all the positions shall be as per the university/Govt. of India
38. All the appointees including the in-service candidates shall be governed by the New
Pension Scheme (NPS) introduced by Govt. of India.
39. The University reserves the right:
a. To withdraw the advertisement either partly or wholly at any time without assigning
any reason to this effect.
b. To fill or not to fill up some or all the posts advertised for any reasons whatsoever.
c. To increase/decrease the number of posts after the due procedure.
40. The University will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail, or loss of any
communication due to the wrong address provided by the candidates.
41. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
42. Call letters and other correspondence for attending the interview, etc., will be sent to the
eligible candidates by email only and will be displayed on the University website.
43. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision
of the Recruitment Board in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, or rejection of
applications, mode of selection, and the conduct of examination/interview will be final, and no
query or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or his/
44. Candidates, who have obtained degrees or diplomas, or certificates for various courses
from any Institution declared fake/derecognized by the University Grants Commission,
New Delhi shall not be eligible for being considered for recruitment to the posts
45. The character of a person for direct recruitment to the service must be such as to render
him/her suitable in all respects for appointment to the service. Persons dismissed by the
Union Government or by a State Government or by Local Authority or a Government
Corporations owned or controlled by the Central Government or State Government will be
deemed to be ineligible for an appointment.
46. No person shall be recruited unless he/she is in good mental and physically fit and free
from any physical defect that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his
official duties except for PwBD (Divyang Candidates). If selected and appointed, he/she shall
be required to produce a medical fitness certificate from the medical board as specified by
47. The online application processing fee is non-refundable, and no inquiries will be
entertained in this regard by the University.
48. Candidates in their own interest are advised to check regularly the University
website www.nfsu.ac.in. They should also regularly check their email account for
49. All documents submitted by the candidates should be serially numbered and indexed.
50. The terms and conditions of appointment shall be communicated to the candidate in
the form of an “Appointment Order” to selected candidates. If the candidate does
not accept the terms and conditions mentioned in the offer of appointment within
the stipulated time, the offer shall be treated as withdrawn.
51. In case of any dispute, suit, or legal proceeding against the university, the jurisdiction
shall be restricted to the Hon’ble High Court of Gujarat, Ahmedabad.
52. Amendments/changes if any in the advertisement shall be published only on the
university website www.nfsu.ac.in.
FAQ for This Post
Q1. How to apply for Teaching Recruitment Current Opening Teacher Govt Jobs 2023?
Answer: Go to the official website of Saurav and then find the recruitment tab and apply for that job. For a direct link, visit https://10thpassjob.org/ site then search for the latest jobs then click on the post and then go to the bottom of the post and check to apply online option and then click on that Fill out the form and apply.
Q2. What is the salary for Saurav Recruitment per month?
Ans: The Salary of the post recruitment is 90,000 INR per month Approx.
Q3. How can I join Saurav Recruitment?
Ans: Yes, You Can Just Go to the https://10thpassjob.org/ site then search for the latest jobs after that click on the post and then go to the bottom of the post and check the online application option and then click on that after that fill out the form and apply.
how did you feel after reading the post, if you have any questions, then you can ask them in the comments?